M-ROCK Double Access 5020 Cascade Tablet + Compact DSLR Camera Case (Burgundy)
A spacious, durable camera case. The M-ROCK Double Access 5020 Cascade Tablet + Compact DSLR camera case features top or front access and is one of the most feature-packed and functional camera bags in its size. The 5020 Cascade can hold a mirrorless system or compact DSLR camera with an attached lens up to 4 inches long with room for a second lens of similar size, a flash or accessory, and a tablet in the rear pocket. The Cascade is made with water resistant 600 denier polyester and the contents are protected by soft, non-abrasive lining and padding reinforced with thin plastic panels for additional shock absorption. The bag has zipper and quick release buckle access to the top, zipper access to the front, and a luggage handle loop on the back. The Cascade includes: an adjustable shoulder strap, lens cloth, a rain jacket that can also be used as a protective lens changing bag, a snap hook for keys, an opening in the rubber label for headphone wires, a front pocket, two interior pockets and a rear belt loop.
- Padded handle
- 600 denier polyester and fully-padded interior with soft, non-abrasive lining
- Double access through the top and the front
- Zipper and quick release buckle
- Can be carried via adjustable shoulder strap, rear belt loop, or with optional Roller Cart luggage accessory
- 4 D-rings on the back of the bag for multiple carrying options
- Carrying capacity can be increased by attaching any two of M-ROCKs five modular bags from the 2000 Access Series to the sides
- Interior Dimensions (HxWxD): 9 x 9.5 x 3.8 in. (22.5 x 23.75 x 19.25cm)
- Weight (with shoulder strap): 1.9 lb. (0.88kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.