- Replaces Fujifilm NP-50a Digital Camera Battery
The Fujifilm NP-50a battery is fully compatible with: the following Fujifilm camera models:
FinePix F50 fd, F50fd
FinePix F50 SE, F50SE
FinePix F60 fd, F60fd
FinePix F70 EXR, F70EXR
FinePix F75 EXR, F75EXR
FinePix F80 EXR, F80EXR
FinePix F85 EXR, F85EXR
FinePix F100 fd, F100fd
FinePix F200 EXR, F200EXR
FinePix F300 EXR, F300EXR
FinePix F305 EXR, F305EXR
FinePix F500 EXR, F500EXR
FinePix F505 EXR, F505EXR
FinePix F550 EXR, F550EXR
FinePix F600 EXR, F600EXR
FinePix F605 EXR, F605EXR
FinePix F660 EXR, F660EXR
FinePix F665 EXR, F665EXR
FinePix F750 EXR, F750EXR
FinePix F770 EXR, F770EXR
FinePix F775 EXR, F775EXR
FinePix F800 EXR, F800EXR
FinePix F850 EXR, F850EXR
FinePix F900 EXR, F900EXR
FinePix REAL 3D W3
And more models.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.