- 20.3MP 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 40x Zoom Lens, 24-960mm (35mm Equiv.)
- 3.0" 922k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Intelligent IS Image Stabilization
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- ISO 3200, up to 5.9 fps Shooting
- Zoom Framing Assist
- Story Highlights and Creative Shot Mode
the red PowerShot SX720 HS from Canon is a sleek point-and-shoot capable of versatile stills shooting and Full HD 1080p movie recording. Utilizing a 20.3MP 1/2.3" High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor, smooth image quality is afforded along with enhanced low-light sensitivity and minimal noise when working with sensitivities up to ISO 3200. In addition to the sensor and processor, the SX720 HS also sports an expansive 40x optical zoom lens, which provides a 24-960mm equivalent focal length range, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives, and is benefitted by an Intelligent IS image stabilization system to minimize the appearance of camera shake. In regard to handling, the compact form factor is accented by a large 3.0" 922k-dot LCD monitor as well as built-in Wi-Fi with NFC for wireless image sharing and remote camera control.
20.3MP CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6 Image Processor
40x Zoom Lens and Intelligent Image Stabilization
An expansive 40x optical zoom lens offers a wide-angle to super telephoto equivalent focal length range of 24-960mm to suit working with a wide variety of subjects. This extensive reach is complemented by a versatile Intelligent IS image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for both stills and video shooting:
- Normal IS corrects for a wide range of common camera movements.
- Panning IS detects deliberate panning movements and does not compensate for lateral movements to permit desired camera movements.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS corrects for shift-type camera shake that commonly occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
- Tripod is a dedicated setting that automatically deactivates IS when the use of a tripod is detected since camera-based stabilization is not needed.
- Dynamic IS is well-suited to recording at wide-angle focal lengths and reduces unwanted shaking that typically occurs when walking while recording.
- Powered IS compensates for hand movements that become more visually discernible when working at the telephoto end of the zoom range.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS minimizes the appearance of shake when walking as well as compensates for shift-type shake that occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
- Active Tripod IS minimizes the slight amount of shake that can happen when recording video while using a tripod.
Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
Other Camera Features
- A large 3.0" 922k-dot LCD monitor is available for composing imagery, navigating the menu, and reviewing photos and videos.
- Zoom Framing Assist automatically zooms in or out to keep a subject within the frame and in focus when using longer telephoto focal lengths.
- MF Peaking is available for a clearer, more objective means to attain sharp focus when manually focusing. Creative Shot mode utilizes various compositional, color, and lighting elements from an original image in order to produce a new, unique image with artistic flair.
- Story Highlights can automatically produce a highlight reel, comprised of videos and photos from a day or an event, and then add music and effects for playback.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.