- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- X-Processor Pro Image Processor
- Fujinon 23mm f/2 Lens
- Hybrid Optical and Electronic Viewfinder
- Parallax-Correct Electronic Rangefinder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 91-Point AF with 49 Phase-Detect Points
- Extended ISO 51200, Shooting to 8 fps
- Integrated ISO Dial and Rear Focus Lever
The X100F Digital Camera from Fujifilm incorporates a series of advanced imaging capabilities while still retaining its trademark design and intuitive handling assets. Most notably, the X100F features a 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor and X-Processor Pro image processor to realize rich, high-resolution stills and fluent performance with expandable sensitivity to ISO 51200. A built-in Fujinon 23mm f/2 lens provides a general wide-angle 35mm equivalent focal length, and its optical design utilizes aspherical glass to produce sharp imagery while a Super EBC coating resists flare and ghosting. Benefitting working in a variety of shooting situations, a heightened hybrid autofocus system now utilizes 91 total points, including 49 phase-detection points, for quick, accurate focusing.
Complementing the imaging specs is a range of physical attributes that are the hallmark of the X100-series. The Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder, which meshes both optical and electronic viewing means in a switchable manner, has been updated with adjustable magnification for the electronic rangefinder function for more precise manual focus control. Additionally, the body also sports a physical ISO dial, which is incorporated within the shutter speed dial, and the exposure compensation dial can now be set to a C position for an increased +/- 5 stop range of adjustment. Additionally, the rear of the camera sees the inclusion of a focus lever for faster focus point selection, and the majority of the physical controls, buttons, and dials have been moved to the right-hand side for easier one-handed use.
24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor and X-Processor Pro
Fujinon 23mm f/2 Lens
Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder
An enhanced optical viewfinder now incorporates an electronic rangefinder mode, harking to traditional mechanical rangefinder cameras of which this camera gains its appearance from, and permits refined and comparative manual focusing methods. The magnification of the electronic rangefinder can be adjusted to 2.5x or 6x for improved precision, and real-time parallax correction also enables more accurate framing and focusing in manual focus mode.
In contrast, the high-resolution 2.36m-dot EVF provides you with 100% frame coverage along with the ability to utilize electronic focusing aids for precise manual focus control. By using the phase-detection pixels located on the imaging sensor, Digital Split Image is able to assist in acquiring precise focus by showing comparative in and out of focus areas of the image. Also contributing to manual focus accuracy, focus peaking has been integrated and enables a more objective system of focusing by way of highlighting sharp edges and lines of contrast in a clear manner.
When working with the EVF, you can also utilize Shooting Effect Reflection settings in order to preview and utilize selected camera effects, such as Film Simulation modes. When this setting is turned off, the image will revert to a natural view, void of any exposure or camera settings applied, to better suit working in darker conditions and to greatly reduce any display lag.
- Rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD monitor for image playback and review, menu navigation, and for live view shooting.
- A physical ISO dial has been incorporated within the shutter speed dial to allow for intuitive, direct switching of sensitivity settings.
- Focus lever has been added to lens to improve manual focus adjustment.
- Rear focus lever is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points.
- The physical exposure compensation dial now features a C position to permit an expanded +/- 5 EV range when working with the control dials.
- The majority of the camera's control buttons and dials have been placed on the right-hand side of the body to enable easier one-handed use.
91-Point Autofocus System
When working with autofocus, you can choose either single-shot AF-S mode or continuous AF-C mode, and each can be used in conjunction with Single Point AF, Zone AF, or Wide/Tracking AF settings.
Film Simulation Modes
Other Camera Features
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you wirelessly transfer images or remotely control the camera from a linked mobile device.
- Integrated three-stop neutral density filter benefits working in bright light conditions with wider aperture settings or slower shutter speeds.
- An electronic shutter function affords high shutter speeds up to 1/32,000 sec.
- Auto Macro focusing mode lets you focus on subjects as close a 3.9" away.
- Digital Teleconverter settings let you simulate the look of a 50mm or 70mm lens.
- Advanced Filters: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High Key, Low Key, Dynamic Tone, Soft Focus, and Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.