Fujifilm FinePix AX200 - 12MP, Fujinon 5x Wide Angle Optical Zoom (28-140mm), 2.7" LCD. Other features include: Face Detection w/ Red Eye Removal, Picture Stabilization, High Sensitivity 3200 ISO, 6 Scene - SR Auto Automatic Scene Recognition, HD Movie 720p w/ Sound, Panorama Mode, 2 AA Batteries.
From the Manufacturer
The FinePix AX200 digital camera offers ease of use and allows great images with minimal effort. Features such as HD Movie Capture, Automatic Scene Recognition, Face Detection and high ISO sensitivity levels provide the backdrop for the FinePix AX200 to capture stunning memorable moments in either still images or video.
The AX200 utilizes a 12-megapixel CCD sensor and a 2.7-inch high-resolution LCD, plus a Fujinon 5x Wide-Angle optical zoom lens for greater range and flexibility. Combining the high resolution sensors and top quality Fujinon optics with the high sensitivity settings of up to ISO 3200, the FinePix AX200 will deliver sharp, clear images in all conditions, perfect for enlarging on screen or in print without compromising image quality.
The AX200 camera also captures High Definition (HD) movies at 720p with sound and still shots in 16:9 that can be played back on any HD ready television (or a home PC). There is also Fujifilm's optional HD Player Kit, which includes an HD Card Reader that connects to HDTV for true digital transfer of HD quality and a wireless Remote Control for video playback from the comfort of your couch.
- Picture Search: Allows users to find images taken in a particular scene mode thereby ensuring it is much faster to navigate through the photos on your camera.
- Panoramic Shooting mode: Allows users to stitch three photos together to create a panoramic image, perfect for wide landscapes, tall buildings or large groups of people.
- Scene Recognition Auto (SR AUTO): Intelligently detects the scene type and shooting conditions to optimize the camera's focus, exposure and white balance.
- Face Detection: Ensures the settings are optimized for the people in the picture.
- Natural Light mode: Made for candid shots taken in a low-setting, this mode automatically increases the ISO to enable the flash to be forced off for discreet, non-intrusive shots.
- Picture Stabilization: Combines higher light sensitivities with faster shutter speeds to stabilize pictures and reduce blur.
- AA-Battery Power: Using AA batteries is often most convenient for on-the-go digital camera users as it eliminates the need to charge battery packs, allowing for lots of picture-taking and the ease of battery replacement.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.