- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Aspherical and One Floating Element
- Anomalous Partial Dispersion Glass
- High Refractive Index Glass
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 46mm
- Built-In Extendable Lens Hood
The Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH. from Leica is a versatile normal-length prime characterized by its bright maximum aperture and sophisticated optical design. Comprising eight elements in five groups, the lens features one aspherical element to reduce spherical aberrations and both anomalous partial dispersion and high refractive index glasses are used to control color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity. Additionally, a floating elements system is used to maintain consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, down to 2.3'. Additionally, the lens features a built-in extendable lens hood and is threaded to accept 46mm screw-in filters.
- Versatile normal-length prime lens is characterized by a bright, fast f/1.4 maximum aperture to control depth of field for selective focus techniques, as well as to benefit working in low-light conditions.
- One aspherical element is incorporated within the optical design, along with anomalous partial dispersion and high refractive index glass elements, to control aberrations and distortions at all aperture and focus positions.
- A rear floating element is employed to maintain consistent performance throughout the focusing range, even at the minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- Built-in extendable lens hood shades and protects the front element to reduce lens flare and ghosting. Additionally, the front of the lens is threaded to accept 46mm screw-in filters.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.