- Metal Screw-in Lens Hood for Nikon 72mm Polarizing Filter
- For a 180mm f/2.8, 300mm f/4.5, 400mm f/5.6 Nikkor Lens
Platform: Not Machine Specific
Details: Nikon Lens Hoods A lens hood is an essential part of your system. By reducing stray light and minimizing flare, your pictures show improved contrast and better color saturation. Hoods also provide important stock protection, should your lens be dropped or bumped. Geniune Nikon hoods are made of materials that prevent permanent bonding to the lens, which may sometimes occur with other manufacturers hoods. Available in four types: Screw-in hoods screw onto the front of the lens. Metal types are available for extra strengh. Rubber types fold back over the lens when not in use. Slip-on hoods slip over the front of the lens and are tightened with a knurled screw and retainer ring. Use with wide-zoom and ultra-wide lenses. Snap-on hoods snap onto the front of the lens with a spring-type retainer ring. The mounting can be conveniently reversed for strorage. Bayonets twist-lock mounting for extra security. Note: Some lenses hvae built-in hoods. For 72mm Circular Polarizing Filter.
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.6 x 3.0 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.