- F-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/40
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Super Integrated Coating
- Pulse Stepping Motor AF System
- VR Image Stabilization
- Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The AF-P NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR from Nikon is a telephoto zoom covering a comfortable portrait-length to telephoto range. One extra-low dispersion element is featured in the optical design, which aids in reducing chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color fidelity. A Super Integrated Coating, too, helps to achieve accurate colors by controlling flare and ghosting when working in bright and backlit conditions. Noteworthy for this lens is the AF-P designation, which indicates the use of a pulse stepping motor that offers notably quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance to benefit both stills and video applications. Additionally, Vibration Reduction image stabilization compensates for up to 4.5 stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
- Fully Compatible Models: D7500, D5600, D3400, D500.
- Fully Compatible Models (without Limitations) After Available Firmware Update: D5, D750, D610, D600, D5500, D5300, D3300, D4, D4S, D810, D810A, D800, D800E, Df, D7200, D7100.
- Limited Compatibility Regardless of Firmware Update: D3, D3X, D3S, D700, D300, D300S, D7000, D5200.
- Incompatible Models: D2 series, D1 series, D200, D100, D90, D80, D70 series, D60, D50, D40 series, D5100, D5000, D3200, D3100, D3000, film SLR cameras.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.