- Equivalent to 15-36 mm (35mm format) - angle of view: 110° - 61.2°
- Minimum working distance of 0.24 m, Focal Length : 10-24 mm
- Constant f:4 aperture throughout entire zoom range, OIS (built-in Optical Image Stabilisation)
- 14 elements in 10 groups (includes 4 aspherical and 4 extra low dispersion elements)
- Internal focussing and zoom - lens extension and length remains constant throughout zoom range
Details: The XF 10-24mm F4 lens's ultra wide to standard focal length capabilities make it the perfect choice for shooting dynamic, high impact landscapes images with excellent detail from the foreground to the far distance. The maximum F4.0 aperture is available throughout the 2.4x zoom range from the lens' ultra-wide 15mm* focal length to its longest at 36mm*. With a powerful Optical Image Stabilization system, the ability to work handheld when shooting in low light is boosted. It offers high-speed AF thanks to an enhanced inner focusing system, and the use of a stepping motor and lightweight internal lenses has ensured that the XF10-24mm is very quiet to use. Its minimum working distance of 28cm means that with macro photography you can capture both the small foreground detail and the wider surroundings to give your subject greater context.
Release Date: 31-03-2014
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 6.4 x 6.1 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.