- Capacity: Pro digital or 35mm SLR; 3-4 additional lenses (up to an 80-200mm f/2.4); tripod or monopod, memory cards, cables and personal accessories.
- Size (Top Compartment Inner Dimensions): 11.8W x 7.3D x 12H in. (30 x 18.5 x 30.5 cm)
- Size (Camera Compartment Inner Dimensions): 11.8W x 6.9D x 8.7H in. (30 x 17.5 x 22 cm)
- Outer fabric (Backpack): water-resistant 600D TXP and 2000D ballistic nylon
- Outer fabric (Waterproof Drypod): waterproof plastic-coated nylon
Details: A perfect combination of safety, extreme-condition protection and quick access, the uniquely designed DryZone Rover by Lowepro has a waterproof lower compartment for camera gear and other water-sensitive objects, plus a large upper compartment for accessories and personal items. Perfect for the adventure photographer out for a long day, this amazing pack also includes a Hydrapak hydration system.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.