- Side Entry Compartment provides easy access to D-SLR equipment and accessories, even when pack is being worn
- Triple Compartment Design ensures superior camera protection, notebook protection (fits up to a 17" Widescreen)
- 180-Degree access panel with adjustable dividers provides excellent protection in a customized fit that's easy to load.
- Outer accessory pockets provide external storage for other accessories with fast access
- Tough, water-resistant outer fabric protects against moisture and abrasion
Details: On streets or trails, you can shoot all day when you wear the lightweight, comfortable Fastpack 350 backpack by Lowepro. It protects a digital SLR with grip and a 24-70mm f/ 2.8 or 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attached, plus 17" Widescreen notebook. Generous storage for additional lenses such as 18-200mm, 100, 400 VR, or 70-300mm f/4, flash, and other personal accessories. You won't miss a shot, because side-entry compartments let you grab equipment and accessories, even while you're on the move or without taking the backpack completely off! Customize the easy-to-access main compartment with adjustable dividers, use the outer organizer to keep larger accessories handy, and manage memory cards with a built-in pocket. Brethable, contoured shoulder straps distribute weight evenly.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.