- Scout 140 delivers just the right amount of organization for your mirrorless kit, 2 extra lenses, a mini tablet, plus a few small extras.
- Protective and compact, this case will get you inspired to capture more moments with its Slate Blue hue and hint of retro style.
- Purpose built for mirrorless camera kits. Protect gear with thickly padded interior and scratch-free, custom-embossed lining
- Customize camera kit with adjustable divider system
- Durable exterior fabric offers a smooth hand feel and provides protection from bumps, abrasion and moisture.
Details: The scaled-down profile makes Scout and ideal, everyday carry Distinctive fittings (metal and plastic hardware) provide a refined look and easy operation Carry by soft grab handle or detachable shoulder strap (includes extra pad for additional comfort) Stash small essentials in the front flap pocket (includes a built-in key fob) Included dedicated and padded pocket for a mini tabletSpecificationsFitsMirrorless camera with lens attached (such as Fujifilm X-E2 with 35mm)2 extra lenses (such as 10-24mm f/4 and 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6)Mini tablet (such as iPad mini)SmartphoneKeys, spare memory and other small accessories Material Vintage Cotna 600D cotton-like polyester 200D polyester Tricot lining Type of Closure Zipper Carrying/Transport Options Shoulder strap with sliding pad Padded top handle Dimensions Internal: 23 x 10 x 14.5cm / 9.06 x 3.94 x 5.71" Tablet Compartment: 21 x 2 x 12cm / 8.27 x 0.79 x 4.72"External: 24.5 x 11 x 18.5cm / 9.65 x 4.33 x 7.28" Weight0.4kg / 0.88lbs
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 8.0 x 5.1 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.