- FX-format, ultra-fast classic wide-angle lens
- Focal Length : 35 mm, Minimum Focus Distance - 1.0 ft.
- Nano Crystal Coat, Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format D-SLRs
- Aspherical Lens Element. Rear Focus (RF)
- Maximum angle of view (DX-format): 44°, Maximum angle of view (FX-format): 63°
Details: FX-format, ultra-fast classic wide-angle lens Update of one of Nikon's most respected NIKKOR lenses; suitable for landscapes, night scenes, interiors, weddings, photojournalism and astrophotography. Nano Crystal Coat Use of Nano Crystal Coat further reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity. Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format D-SLRs DX-format D-SLR the angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 52.5mm in FX/35mm format. Aspherical Lens Element Aspherical lens element virtually eliminates coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture. Rear Focus (RF) Provides smooth and fast autofocus while eliminating front barrel rotation and lens length changes. M/A Focus Mode Switch Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation. Now enhanced with a refined MF driving mechanism to reduce focus time lag and improve ease of use in M/A mode. Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus. Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm Renders a more natural appearance to out-of-focus image elements.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.