- 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- NIKKOR 18.5mm Lens (35mm Equiv: 28mm)
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-22
- 3.0" 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video with Stereo Sound
- Capture Photos in RAW Format
- Manual Focus Ring Adjustment
The Nikon COOLPIX A Digital Camera is a point-and-shoot equipped with a 16.2MP DX-format CMOS sensor for clear, detailed images--even in low light. The lack of an optical low-pass filter enables maximized resolution for exceptionally sharp details. The NIKKOR prime lens features a focal length of 18.5mm (35mm equivalent: 28mm) for wide-angle shooting, as well as a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture. Frame shots using the large 3.0-inch LCD monitor, which has a resolution of 921k pixels. Record Full HD 1080p video with stereo sound, and connect the supplied EG-CP16 cable for playback on your TV. Capture RAW (NEF) still images for a higher level of creative control.
Manual options like focus ring adjustment allow you to wield precision control over your compositions. Most of the operation system and the GUI are consistent with Nikon DSLRs. The Mode dial makes it easy to choose from AUTO, P (with Program shift), S, A, and M exposure control modes, as well as two of your own personalized setting configurations: U1 and U2. Exposure bracketing is available in both manual and auto modes.
With Active D-Lighting, you're able to automatically reveal the details in both dark and light areas of high-contrast scenes, either by selecting Auto or choosing from several degrees of strength. Various in-camera image-editing functions allow for simple creative touches. Options include Selective color for black-and-white images with just one or a couple colors remaining, Miniature effect, Color sketch, Filter effects, RAW processing, and more.
Using the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter and your compatible iOS or Android smartphone or tablet, benefit from Wi-Fi capability for easy photo and video sharing. Simply download and install the Wireless Mobile Utility application on your device, and you're good to go.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.