- A Professionally-Sealed 35mm SLR
- Magnesium Alloy Body
- Rubberized Outer Coating
- Extremely Durable Shutter
- 5-Point Autofocus System
- 3 Cross-Type AF Sensor Points
- 4.5 FPS Drive Speed with AF
- 10-Segment 3D Matrix Metering
- Bright Glass Pentaprism Viewfinder
- Uses Easy to Find "AA" Batteries
The Nikon F100 35mm SLR Camera (Body) is a professional-specification 35mm SLR camera that's smaller and lighter than Nikon's F6 flagship. All the critical elements are here, but with less weight: magnesium alloy construction, extensive weather sealing, and extremely durable shutter, & speedy AF that you can rely upon.
The F100 has a maximum drive speed of 4.5 frames per second, even with predictive autofocus, and shares the Nikon trademark 3D Matrix Metering of their top cameras. There's also spot metering, which you can link to the autofocus point. Composing from an F100 is quite an upgrade if you're only used to APS-C style digital SLRs; the extremely bright and spacious all-glass pentaprism viewfinder is one to envy. Nearly everything you touch upon the F100 has durable rubber fitted to it, and 22 custom functions allow further personalized control.
- A professional's 35mm SLR with magnesium alloy construction and rubberized outer coating.
- Extremely durable shutter
- Blazingly-fast 5-point autofocus system with 3 cross-type AF sensors
- Maximum drive speed of 5 frames per second, even with predictive autofocus
- Nikon's 10-segment 3D Matrix Metering, as well as AF-point-linked spot metering
- Extremely bright, high eyepoint glass pentaprism viewfinder
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 5.7 x 2.9 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.