Brand: Photographic Solutions
- The ONLY Wet Method Endorsed By ANY Camera Manufacturer
- GUARANTEED NOT TO SCRATCH YOUR SENSOR
- Photographic Solutions, Inc. guarantees that their Products will cause no damage to your sensor.
- Made In the USA
Publisher: Photographic Solutions, Inc.
Details: This Kit/Product Is Appropriate For The Following Cameras:Canon EOS 1D, EOS 1D Mark II, EOS 1D Mark IIn Fuji Finepix S1 Pro, Finepix S2 Pro, Finepix S3 Pro, Finepix S5 Pro Kodak DCS 760, DCS620 , DCS620X Sigma SD10, SD9[ ]The Digital Survival Kit contains 4 sensor swabs (of either Type 1,2 or 3), 1 e-wipe packet, 10 sheets of PEC*PAD, and a 1/2 oz. bottle of Eclipse. All in an easy to carry (belt loop) zippered nylon pouch. The Following Cameras use Type 1: Canon EOS 1D Canon EOS 1D Mark II Fuji Finepix S1 Pro Fuji Finepix S2 Pro Fuji Finepix S3 Pro Kodak DCS 760 Kodak DCS620 Kodak DCS620X Leica M8 Sigma SD9 Sigma SD10 The Following Cameras use Type 2: Canon EOS 350D Canon EOS 10D Canon EOS 1D Mark III Canon EOS 20D Canon EOS 300D Canon EOS 30D Canon EOS D30 Canon EOS D60 Canon Rebel Canon Rebel Xti Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D Maxxum 7D 2 Nikon D1 Nikon D100 Nikon D1H Nikon D1X Nikon D200 Nikon D2H Nikon D2Hs Nikon D2X Nikon D40 Nikon D50 Nikon D70 Nikon D70s Nikon D80 Olympus E300 Olympus E1 Pentax *ist DL Pentax *ist DS Pentax *ist D Sony Alpha 100 The Following Cameras use Type 3: Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 1Ds Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II Contax N Digital Kodak DCS 14n Kodak DCS SLR/c Kodak DCS SLR/
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 5.2 x 1.5 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.