- Vehicle Cigarette Lighter Adapter (12v) - European Plug Adaptor - One Year Warranty
- AC/DC Rapid Battery Charger
- Dual Universal Voltage 100-240V
- LED Charging indicator
- Convenient Fold out Prongs On Rear of Unit
Details: The fast Mini AC/DC Battery Charger for Canon NB-5L (NB5L) Battery Replacemant for Canon CB-2LX charger Works with the Canon Digital Cameras Below: Powershot Elph: SD700 IS, SD790 IS, SD800 IS, SD850 IS, SD870 IS, SD880 IS, SD890 IS, SD900, SD950 IS, SD990 IS IXY Digital: 800 IS, 810 IS, 820 IS, 900 IS, 910 IS, 1000, 2000 IS Digital IXUS: 90 IS, 900 TI, 950 IS, 960 IS, 970 IS, 980 IS, 800 IS, 850 IS, 860 IS, 870 IS, PowerShot SD880 IS / SD990 IS / SX200 IS / SD970 IS/Canon PowerShot SD700 / Canon PowerShot SX210 IS.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 5.1 x 2.5 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.