- Wireless lapel microphone and transmitter for use with any Pro Series receiver
- 2 switchable VHF frequencies to choose the clearest sound
- Range of over 250'
- Belt clip-on transmitter
- Requires Pro Series receiver
Details: Designed for use with Azden's WR-PRO receiver from the WHX-PRO wireless transmission system, the WLT-PRO microphone and transmitter bundle offers wireless convenience and clear FM transmission from compact, unobtrusive components. Affix the lavalier condenser to your lapel, plug the mic cord into the transmitter, and away you go. The mic cord doubles as the transmitter's antenna. Use the supplied belt clip to hook the transmitter to your waist, or just stuff the unit (which is smaller than a deck of cards) in a convenient pocket.
The system and the transmitter itself operate in the VHF band, where interference is very low. Choose between 169.445 MHz and 170.245 MHz for the clearest transmission and reception. The system conforms to Part 90 of FCC rules, and it's not to be used in high temperatures, high humidity, or near a broadcasting station, airport, or on an airplane.
What's in the Box
EX-503 lapel microphone, WM-PRO transmitter, belt clip, and user's manual/spec sheet.
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 3.1 x 2.8 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.