Brand: Blue Crane Digital
Color: Royal Blue
- Shoot better photos in under two hours
- Learn all the controls and why they matter
- Understand the basics of video controls for great HD acquisition
Publisher: Blue Crane
Details: Introduction to the Canon Rebel SL1/100D: Take great photos with your Canon EOS Rebel SL1/100D! Whether you want to take high-action sports shots or artistic portraits, watching this video will give you the knowledge and confidence needed to create fantastic images. Learn how to use the camera's main controls and settings. Then, follow along with practical demonstrations of these controls in real-life shooting situations. The topics are arranged in chapters, allowing you to learn at your own pace. Return later to individual subjects to get the most out of this video. Topics include: Video recording basics, Live view photography, Touch screen operation, Creative Auto, Shutter-priority (TV), Aperture-priority (Av)/Depth of field, Focus settings, Metering, White balance, Image review and Quick Controls, Exposure compensation, Flash settings, Custom Functions introduction, Tips for improving composition, Picture Styles and much more! The Canon Rebel SL1/100D is a powerful camera. Once you learn how the camera controls work together, you will have all the tools you need to capture the best images under any conditions. This DVD is intended for photographers who are moving up to a digital SLR from a point and shoot camera. It will benefit anyone who wants an introduction to the SL1's settings and an overview of key photographic techniques. Running Time: 104 minutes, NTSC: All Regions
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.