- Cross-Body Strap; For Right or Left-Handed Users
- Allows Easy and Fast Access to Camera; Bert Breathe Extension Strap Compatible
- Nylon Webbing, 63" Adjustable Length; Non-Slip, 1.5"-Wide Shoulder Pad
- Spring-Loaded Bumper Locks for Camera; CR-3 ConnectR Locking Carabiner; LockStar ConnectR cover to secure carabiner; FR-5 FastenR Breathe; BlackRapid Camera Safety TetheR
Details: BlackRapid Cross Shot Breathe Camera Strap is designed to be worn across a right or left-handed user's body, draped from one shoulder to the opposing hip. This strap's 1.5" rubber-molded pad grips the shoulder, helping to keep the Cross Shot Breathe in place at all times, eliminating slips and maintaining peace of mind regardless if it is worn over the left or right shoulder. The Cross Shot Breathe's compact form factor is robust enough for heavy loads and spring-loaded bumper locks that can be slid up and down the length of the strap's nylon webbing make it especially easy to limit excess camera movement along the length of the Cross Shot Breathe. To attach to a camera or a lens, the BlackRapid Cross Shot Breathe Camera Strap features a durable, brass and zinc-alloy CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner. An included BlackRapid FR-5 FastenR Breathe creates a connection point using a camera or lens's 1/4"-20 tripod mount. The FR-5 FastenR Breathe has a large, integrated D-ring for easy use with BlackRapid straps that utilize a CR-3 ConnectR. The length of this strap is adjustable from 36.0 to 63.0" and its webbing measures up to 1.0" wide. The Cross Shot Breathe Camera Strap is compatible with the separately-available BlackRapid Bert Breathe Extension Strap which can be used to create an additional 15.0" of length. Taller or larger-framed users who require more length with a Cross Shot Breathe Camera Strap can first separate the male and female ends of the webbing's side-release buckle. A Bert Breathe Extension Strap can then be snapped into the Cross Shot Breathe Camera Strap using the extension strap's male and female side-releases. When multiple cameras or lenses need to be carried, a separately-available BlackRapid CoupleR Strap allows a BlackRapid Cross Shot-series camera strap to be joined with second camera strap, that is also compatible with a CoupleR, to create a functional double-camera harness.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.