- Lens not zoomable
- Lens construction: 9 elements in 7 groups.
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.5m / 4.9 ft. 72mm filter
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 200mm 1:2.8
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight:3.3 x 5.4, 1.7 lbs. / 83.2 x 136.2mm, 765g
Details: The Canon EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM Autofocus Lens uses a rear-focus telephoto optical design with two ultralow-dispersion (UD) glass elements to ensure maximum image sharpness and accurate color fidelity. The two UD glass elements, combined with the rear focusing, correct aberrations to give you extremely sharp and clear images. This lens is perfectly suited for Canon's EOS system cameras--placing special emphasis on its manual focusing capability--which have a wide rubber focusing ring that allows you to make easy adjustments. The ultrasonic motor (USM) and rear focusing design allow for silent, high-speed autofocus and full-time manual focus. Because of its full compatibility with 1.4x and 2x EF extenders, you have the option of added focusing versatility. Features EF mount; telephoto lens Ultra-low Dispersion glass with Fluorite elements; inner focusing ring; full-time manual focus 200mm focal length f/2.8 maximum apertureMicro UltraSonic Motor (USM)
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.