No Sales Tax for Out-of-State Orders
- Record up to 1920 x 1080/60p Video
- Canon 3.28MP Full HD CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor
- AVCHD & MP4 Recording Formats
- 57x Advanced Zoom & SuperRange O.I.S.
- Capacitive 3" LCD Touch Panel Display
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slot
- Intelligent IS with Four Shooting Modes
- Highlight Priority Mode
- Fast & Slow Motion Recording
the black Canon VIXIA HF R700 lets you capture sharp and steady Full HD video by combining a 57x Advanced Zoom range and SuperRange Optical Image Stabilizer. It features a 3.28MP CMOS image sensor and a DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor that delivers up to 1080/60p video. Video is recorded to SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards in either MP4 (up to 35 Mbps) or AVCHD (up to 28 Mbps) formats. A 3" capacitive LCD touch panel is provided for easy framing, quick playback, and intuitive operation. Designed with all levels of users in mind, the HF R700 has a wide range of features to automatically adjust image stabilization, zoom magnification, and image control settings to help you get the best possible images. Highlight Priority mode allows you to capture a more natural-looking image, and the camera supports fast and slow-motion recording. A high-capacity battery is included for longer shooting times.
- 3.28MP Full HD CMOS Image Sensor
- This model is equipped with a 3.28MP Full HD CMOS image sensor that supports 1920 x 1080 resolution video capture. Canon's high-resolution HD CMOS sensor features extra sensitivity that delivers lifelike Full HD video with natural color, even in low light. On-chip noise reduction supports clarity in every frame, which means your video and photos will be vivid, clear, even when played back on a large HDTV.
- DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor
- This camcorder incorporates an advanced Canon HD the DIGIC DV 4 image processor for enhanced imaging performance. The increased performance allows for better noise reduction and leads to brighter, more noise-free images, even in dark scenes.
- MP4 or AVCHD Progressive Recording
- Whether you're capturing MP4 or AVCHD files, this model supports Full HD 1920 x 1080/60p video capture. Full HD 1080/60p recording captures twice the amount of information as 60i, and with images captured at a rate of 60 frames per second, diagonal noise is eliminated so even fast-moving subjects show up clearly. This provides a greater sense of detail and faithful rendering of moving edges, plus enhanced color and fine tonal gradation. AVCHD Progressive records at bit rates up to 28 Mbps, while MP4 files are captured at bit rates up to 35 Mbps.
- Slow & Fast Motion Recording
- Record fast motion at up to 1200x and slow motion at 1/2x for increased creative possibilities.
- Powerful 57x Advanced Zoom
- Thanks to an impressive 57x Advanced Zoom range, long-range shooting is not a problem. You'll be able to create videos with dynamic variety, and you'll be less likely to disrupt the action you're shooting. The Advanced Zoom works well for a variety of situations including formal ceremonies, recording animals in the wild, candid family videos and more. The Advanced Zoom is available in manual mode and has been achieved with more efficient use of the effective imaging area. It takes the camcorder's focal length from 32.5mm all the way to 1853mm (35mm equivalent), which provides extraordinary flexibility in shooting. Plus, for more convenient shooting and better creative control over your videos, the camcorder offers continually variable zoom speed settings with three fixed zoom speeds and 15 levels available.
- Intelligent Image Stabilization
- The Intelligent IS system analyzes the shooting situation for you, then automatically switches to the image stabilization method ideal for producing the sharp, steady video. Four IS systems cover the gamut of shooting situations. Dynamic IS corrects minor movement and the shaking caused by walking while shooting. Macro IS delivers incredibly steady close-up shots. Powered IS comes into play when you're using the VIXIA HF R700 camcorder's powerful zoom, correcting shake that can occur in telephoto shots. Tripod Mode stops IS when the camcorder is stationary.
- Capacitive 3" Touch Panel LCD
- A capacitive 3" touch panel LCD screen that makes recording and other operations easy. Open the panel and the power is on. A gentle touch activates the display's intuitive functions. Choose a focal point, track moving subjects, control exposure for selected areas, and operate camcorder controls from the screen, all with a touch. In addition, the easy-to-use user interface makes your shooting experience simpler. The Home button is on the menu screen and provides quick access to all functions. Clear explanations for key settings pop up when selecting shooting modes and recording formats, so you can be confident in the decisions you make.
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slot
- The camcorder records Full HD video directly to a removable SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card. Widely available in several capacities, SD memory cards let you share your videos quickly and easily. In addition to SD memory cards, this model also lets you use high-capacity SDHC cards and super-high capacity SDXC cards.
- Framing Assistance Function
- Reduces the zoom magnification when you lose sight of a subject during zooming, making it easier for you to find re-locate your subject and zoom in again.
- Audio Scene Select
- Audio Scene Select offers five modes that automatically optimize settings based on the recording situation, making it easy to record realistic, immersive audio in a range of situations.
- Smart AUTO
- Smart AUTO lets you capture clear, bright, well-focused video while the camcorder takes care of all the details. The system recognizes 38 shooting situations based on numerous factors, and then automatically chooses the optimal settings for the situation.
- Baby Mode
- The camcorder features Canon's Baby Mode - a complete solution for capturing, tracking, organizing and sharing every moment of your baby's development. A custom control button on the shooting screen activates the mode, and optimal settings for the shooting conditions, including Intelligent IS and more, are automatically selected. Videos shot in Baby Mode are automatically saved into a dedicated Baby Album so they won't get lost among your other videos. You can view the Baby Album chronologically as well.
When shooting in Baby Mode, the camcorder's Pre-Record (Pre REC) function is always on. This places the camcorder in a stand-by "pre-roll" mode, where it continuously records three seconds of video to memory before you even press the record button. When you start recording, the additional video is recorded too, so you won't miss your baby's first moments.
Touch Decoration in Baby Mode includes stamps to mark each video with your baby's current height and weight. And with a single registration of the baby's birth date, the camcorder will automatically calculate the number of days old and stamp videos accordingly, creating an exact diary of developmental milestones for years to come. The camcorder's other Baby Mode Touch Decoration options allow you to add your own drawings, captions, animations and more. All options can be appended to previously shot video as well.
- Cinema-Look Filters
- This feature offers a choice of seven varied built-in adjustable filters, which give the look of a variety of cinematic styles by compensating for the color, gamma and other aspects of the image's quality. The looks can be previewed in the LCD monitor while shooting, and also applied post-capture for additional convenience and versatility. Choose from Cinema Standard, Old Movies, Vivid, Cool, Nostalgic, Dramatic Black & White or Sepia. For even greater control, the brightness of each filter can be set to low, medium or high. When Cinema Standard is selected, color depth, softening and contrast can also be adjusted.
- Highlight Priority Mode
- The Highlight Priority Mode is a gamma setting that gives an HDR-like quality to your video. By reducing the mid- to high-brightness compression of the standard gamma mode, the Highlight Priority mode helps to prevent loss of detail in high brightness areas. Designed for display on a bright LCD TV, videos captured in Highlight Priority mode should be shown at a high brightness setting to help ensure an accurate portrayal of the effect.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.