- Lumbar and side access provides fast equipment retrieval
- 8-point adjustable harness and padded waist belt comfortably distributes weight for long hiking trips
- Upper compartment provides organization and storage for personal accessories
- Glide-Lock system and hideaway accessory holder easily fits a tripod or other backcountry equipment
- Seam-sealed, All Weather Cover protects equipment from weather, sand and dust
Details: A perfect combination of fast access and all-weather protection the Primus AW (Arctic Blue) by Lowepro was built for the backcountry. Water resistant outer fabric and a seam-sealed All Weather Cover� protects gear from the elements. This pack also conforms to a variety of body types with an adjustable harness system giving the adventure photographer exceptional comfort under heavy loads. Lumbar & side access points give the user quick access to equipment without taking the bag off. All combined with a large personal accessory pocket, to make the Primus AW perfect for today's outdoor adventure photographer.
Package Dimensions: 1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.