3 Legged Thing X1.1 Brian Evolution 2 Carbon Fiber Tripod System with AirHed 1 Ball Head, 78.7" Maximum Height, 17.60lbs Load Capacity, Blue
The 3 Legged Thing features a removable leg, leg-spreading, and a reversible center column that allows for low angle or macro shooting down to 4.7". The removable leg when topped with the included 4" column extension and the tripod's mounting plate, becomes a 51.5" monopod for gun-and-run scenarios. The X1.1 Brian's legs are constructed from 8-core carbon fiber while the center column is made from 10-core carbon fiber, substantially reducing the weight to only 2.9 lb, while providing the stability of heavier tripods and supporting cameras up to 17.6 lb. It folds down to just 16.5" for easy packing and comes with a soft case and strap for storage and transport. The included AirHed 1 Evolution 2 Ball Head features 360 degree panning, a panning lock, drag control and a quick release and camera plate. The head tilts 90 degrees and has a built-in bubble levels for seamless panoramic shooting.
- Unique Center Column: The unique triple-section ten-core carbon fiber center column provide extra strength allowing the tripod to support cameras up to 17.6lbs
- Tri-mono Mode: Extending the center column with the legs retracted & spread to 55deg.is known as Tri-mono mode. This is a much better alternative to putting expensive gear like long lenses on the ground & keeps them at the ready while shooting with o
- Inverted Column: With the column inverted and the legs fully extended, the user is able to lower the camera to the floor for macro photography. With an optional adapter, you can mount a laptop or iPad at the collar of the tripod to monitor your image
- Extra Stability: You can completely remove the column and mount the head or even your camera directly to the tripod collar topped with the camera platform, providing the rigidity required for longer exposures. With the legs fully spread you can shoot
- Compact Package: The design of the Brian is such that the tripod, when folded, will easily fit into most hand luggage. The D rings on the bag allow for the bag to be connected to another bag or cart for easy transport