- 18.4MP CX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4A Image Processor
- 3.0" 1,037k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Hybrid AF System
- ISO 12800 and Movie e-VR Stabilization
- 20 fps Shooting with Full-Time AF
- Includes Electronic Viewfinder and Grip
- NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-ZOOM Lens
The Nikon 1 V3 Mirrorless Digital Camera is a compact, advanced camera featuring a CX-format 18.4MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4A image processor to produce high-resolution stills and full HD movies with notable sensitivity to ISO 12800. The combination of these two technologies also affords fast performance throughout the camera, including a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 20 fps with full-time autofocus and a 120 fps movie frame rate for recording slow motion sequences. Complementing the imaging assets is an equally deft Hybrid AF System, which combines both phase- and contrast-detection focusing methods to deliver AF performance that is both quick and precise.
In regard to handling the camera, a large 3.0" 1,037k-dot tilting touchscreen monitor is available for intuitive navigation about the camera settings as well as easier visibility from high and low working angles. The touchscreen operation provides an efficient means for navigating the menu system as well as for utilizing the built-in Wi-Fi connectivity for instant image transferring to a linked mobile device. An auxiliary electronic viewfinder is also included for clear, stable eye-level monitoring. A secondary grip is also included to improve handling during shooting.
Also included with the camera body is the sleek 1 NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-ZOOM lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-81mm. This wide-angle to short telephoto lens features a Power-Drive zoom mechanism, for quick, smooth control, and VR image stabilization to suppress the effects of camera shake.
18.4MP CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 4A Image Processor
Hybrid AF System
High-Speed Continuous Shooting
Full HD Movie Recording
Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
- Communications protocols: IEEE 802.11b (DSSS/CCK), IEEE 802.11g (OFDM)
- Operating frequency: 2412-2462 MHz (channels 1-11)
- Range (line of site): Approximately 32.8' / 10m (with not interference)
- Data rate: 54 Mbps (maximum logical rate according to IEEE standard)
- Security: Authentication - Open system, WPA2-PSK; Encryption - AES
- Wireless setup: Supports WPS
- Access protocol: Infrastructure
If preferring a more DSLR-like configuration, the DF-N1000 Electronic Viewfinder and GR-N1010 Grip are also included. The electronic viewfinder permits clear eye-level monitoring while the grip affords a more comfortable, ergonomic means for working with the camera.
1 NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-ZOOM Lens
Other Camera Features
- A virtual horizon function can be displayed on the rear monitor or in the electronic viewfinder, and is capable of detecting both roll (left or right camera tilt) and pitch (forward or backward camera tilt) to aid in more precise compositions.
- When viewing imagery on the rear LCD, the Highlights feature can be used to detect highlight areas of overexposure.
- A noise reduction function is available, which automatically records sequential frames at lower sensitivities and combines them to realize greater clarity with minimal noise.
- Both main command and sub-command dials, as well as two function buttons, are incorporated into the body's design to offer more intuitive, easily accessible control over camera settings. When the accessory grip is used, a third customizable function button is also available. Each of the function buttons can be set to control exposure compensation, Picture Control, white balance, AF-area mode, metering, ISO sensitivity, or serve as the movie-record button.
- Picture Control modes allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customizable settings.
- Shooting modes: Auto; Creative - Creative Palette, HDR, Easy Panorama, Soft, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Cross Process, and Toy Camera Effect; Best Moment Capture (Active Selection, Slow View and Smart Photo Selector); Advanced movie (HD movie, slow motion, jump cut, fast motion and 4-second movie), Motion Snapshot.
- Language support: Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.