- The P2 card is reusable and connects instantly with laptops and major non-linear editing systems
- PCMCIA compatible plug-in card based on ultra-reliable, solid-state memory
- Integrates four high-performance SD cards like those used in digital still cameras
- Packaged in a rugged, die-cast frame that weighs only 0.099 lbs
- Four times the capacity and four times the transfer speed of a single SD card
The Panasonic 16 GB P2 Card is a PCMCIA compatible plug-in card, with an ability to connect instantly to a laptop. It connects instantly with laptops and non-linear editing systems, so you can use this high-speed SD card with your Panasonic P2 Camcorders. This memory card is resistant to impact, vibration, shock, and harsh weather conditions. Integrating four high-performance SD cards in one, this card has four times the capacity and transfer speed of a single SD card.
Recording time on a single 16GB P2 card:
16 minutes in DVCPRO HD
40 minutes in DVCPRO HD at 24pN
32 minutes in DVCPRO50
64 minutes in DVCPRO
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.