- 12MP 1/2.3" High-Speed BSI CMOS Sensor
- iZuiko 5x Optical Zoom f/1.8-2.7 Lens
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 26-130mm
- TruePic VI Image Processor
The Olympus XZ-10 Digital Camera is a compact point-and-shoot camera that features a 12 megapixel 1/2.3" High-Speed backside-illuminated CMOS sensor and TruePic VI image processor to produce high-resolution imagery with exceptional low-light quality and sensitivity. It supports full HD 1080p video recording at 30fps as well as a continuous shooting rate of 5fps for working with moving subjects.
The built-in iZuiko 5x optical zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 26-130mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto lengths to suit working in an array of shooting situations. The lens also features an f/1.8-2.7 maximum aperture for greater low-light abilities and more control over depth of field and focus control. Dual IS image stabilization also benefits working in difficult conditions by correcting for the appearance of camera shake to render sharper imagery.
For image composition, playback, and menu navigation, a 3.0" 921k-dot touchscreen LCD is integrated into the design to give an intuitive means for controlling and selecting camera functions and settings. Additionally, a hybrid control ring is also built around the lens to give further efficient control over a range of customizable settings, including aperture and shutter speed. For refining the appearance of imagery even further, a wide array of camera effects, filters, and modes are available, including Art Filters, Photo Story mode, High-Speed Movie, and Backlight HDR, for fine-tuning the look and feel of imagery.
12MP BSI CMOS Sensor and iHS Technology
iZuiko 5x Optical Zoom Lens
The lens features a maximum aperture of f/1.8-2.7, which both aids in low-light shooting as well as shallow depth of field and selective focus applications. Also contributing to low-light performance, and the use of longer zoom magnifications is a Dual IS image stabilization system that employs sensor-shift type stabilization with an expanded sensitivity to ISO 12800 to enable shooting with higher shutter speeds to result in sharper overall imagery. Multi-Motion Movie IS is a dedicated image stabilization mode for use when recording videos, and can account for a greater range of movement types for more fluid, steadier-looking movies.
In addition to touchscreen control, a hybrid control ring is also incorporated into the camera's construction to give an efficient means for controlling a host of exposure and camera settings. This ring surrounds the lens and can act as a controller for settings like aperture or shutter speed. Additionally, an Fn (function) button is also conveniently located on the rear of the camera for expedited access to a customizable list of often-used settings.
Full HD 1080p Video Recording
Other Camera Features
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.