- Record up to 1920 x 1080/60p HD Video
- Canon 3.28MP Full HD CMOS Sensor
- Internal 32GB Flash Memory
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slot
The Canon 32GB VIXIA HF R52 Full HD Camcorder records Full HD 1920 x 1080p video to 32GB of internal flash memory or to a removable SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card. It also supports 2.07MP still image capture. The camera is equipped with built-in Wi-Fi for sharing your videos and photos online via Facebook, YouTube or other social networking sites. Built-in Wi-Fi also enables a convenient live streaming function that allows you to view and record live video from the camera directly onto your iOS or Android mobile device. Wi-Fi and live streaming enable you to use your compatible smartphone or tablet to control the camcorder from a remote location as well.
The HF R52 features a 3.28MP Full HD CMOS image sensor and a DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor. It also employs a genuine Canon HD video lens with 57x Advanced Zoom and SuperRange Optical Image Stabilization. For easy recording and instant playback, the camera has a 3" capacitive LCD touch panel display as well. Designed with all levels of users in mind, the HF R52 has a laundry list of features including MP4 and AVCHD independent or dual simultaneous recording, an advanced Baby Mode, Intelligent IS, Smart AUTO, a higher capacity battery for longer shooting sessions, and much more.
For connectivity to your HDTV or high-resolution monitor, the HF R52 is equipped with a mini-HDMI output. For improved audio monitoring and recording, the HF R52 has a headphone output and a microphone input. The headphone jack also doubles as the analog audio/video output on the camera. If you want to give your home videos an interesting cinematic feel, you can employ one the HF R52's seven Cinema-Look filters before you start shooting. You can also add one of these filters after you've finished recording. Each filter is adjustable as well, so you can dial in the perfect cinematic look for each recording. The HF R52's other main features include Video Snapshot, Genuine Canon Face Detection, a 30p Progressive shooting mode, a 24p Cinema shooting mode, and compatibility with Canon's CT-V1 Camera Pan Table accessory (sold separately).
Powerful 57x Advanced Zoom
SuperRange Optical Image Stabilization
3.28MP Full HD CMOS Image Sensor
DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor
Internal 32GB Flash Memory & SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slot
MP4 or AVCHD Progressive Recording
Note: Devices supported for Canon Movie Uploader app include iPhone 4S/5/5S, iPad 2, iPad 3rd/4th gen, iPad mini, iPod touch 5th gen
Note: Devices supported for Remote Browsing include iPhone 4S/5/5S, iPad 2, iPad 3rd/4th gen, iPad mini, iPod touch 5th gen, most Android 2.3/3.2/4.0/4.1/4.2 mobile devices
Note: Devices supported for CameraAccess Plus app include iPhone 4S/5/5S, iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3rd/4th gen, iPad mini, iPod touch 5th gen, most Android 2.3/4.0/4.1/4.2 mobile devices
Compatibility with Optional CT-V1 Camera Pan Table
The Right Format for Any Use
Capacitive 3" Touch Panel LCD
When shooting in Baby Mode, the camcorder's Pre-Record (Pre REC) function is always on. This places the camcorder in a stand-by "pre-roll" mode, where it continuously records three seconds of video to memory before you even press the record button. When you start recording, the additional video is recorded too, so you won't miss your baby's "first" moments.
Touch Decoration in Baby Mode includes stamps to mark each video with your baby's current height and weight. And with a single registration of the baby's birth date, the camcorder will automatically calculate the number of days old and stamp videos accordingly, creating an exact diary of developmental milestones for years to come. The camcorder's other Baby Mode Touch Decoration options allow you to add your own drawings, captions, animations, and more. All options can be appended to previously shot video as well.
Higher Capacity Battery
Audio Scene Select
Smart AUTO & Auto Tele Macro
Genuine Canon Face Detection
24p Cinema & 30p Progressive Shooting Modes
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.