- Included Body Cap, Strap
- Fully automatic ultra-compact and quiet 35mm.
- AF SLR with retractable built-in flash.
- High-speed selectable 3-point autofocus system with A1 Focus for improved performance.
- Canon's exclusive AIM (Advanced Integrated Multi-Point control) system links 3-point AF to multi-zone metering for available light and flash.
- Supports advanced flash system features including E-TTL, FE Lock, and High-Speed, Sync mode with optional Speedlites 380EX and 220EX.
- 11 exposure modes including 5 Programmed Image Control modes for easy shooting.
- Handy date/time imprint feature (Rebel G QD only).
- Compatible with Olympus TTL
- Guide Number: 23' at ISO 100 and 14mm
- Coverage: 14mm (Micro Four Thirds)
- Wireless Master TTL Functionality
- Slow, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on Camera Power
The all-black Canon EOS Rebel G is a fully automatic, ultracompact, and quiet SLR camera that comes equipped with a built-in retractable flash. This kit also includes a 35-80mm detachable Canon EF zoom lens. The Rebel G features a high-speed selectable three-point autofocus system and Canon's exclusive AIM (Advanced Integrated Multipoint) control system which links the Rebel G's three-point autofocus to multizone metering for available light and flash. It offers 11 exposure modes (full auto to metered manual with indicator) plus multiple exposures, exposure compensation, and auto exposure bracketing. The Rebel G features an enhanced command dial for mode selection and is fully compatible with Canon's complete line of EF autofocus lenses and EOS system specialties, including battery pack BP-8, grip tripod GR-80TP, and remote switch RS-60E3.
The EOS Rebel G became a hit product due to its high-end features, easy operation, and affordable price. While inheriting the main features of earlier models, such as lightweight and compact size, the EOS Rebel G has a Multi-BASIS (|+|) AF sensor for 3 focusing points displayed in the viewfinder's image area. The focusing point can be selected manually by the user or automatically by the camera. Focusing on the desired subject can be as quick as a more expensive camera. The following picture-taking modes can be set: Shutter speed priority AE, aperture-priority AE, shiftable Intelligent program AE, Programmed Image Control modes, depth-of-field AE, program flash AE, and metered manual.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.