- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- For EOS R5 and EOS R6 Mirrorless Cameras
- Compatible LP-E6/N and LP-E6 Batteries
- Compatible with Canon LC-E6 and Canon LC-E6E battery chargers.
- Not compatible with in-camera charging using the EOS R camera, EOS Ra camera, or Battery Grip BG-E22.
The LP-E6NH rechargeable lithium-ion battery. This battery has the same form factor as the LP-E6/LP-E6N battery, and can be used as a higher capacity substitute for those batteries. The 2130mAh capacity should provide an increase in battery life of approximately 14%. Additionally, it supports in-camera charging via USB with select camera models and may also be used in cameras and other devices powered by earlier versions of the LP-E6N and LP-E6 batteries.
- EOS R5
EOS 7D Mark II
EOS 5DS R
EOS 5D Mark IV
EOS 5D Mark III
EOS 5D Mark II
EOS 6D Mark II
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.