- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 41mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Super EBC Coating
- DC Coreless AF Motor
- Manual Aperture Ring with 'A' Position
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
The XF 27mm f/2.8 R WR from FUJIFILM is characterized by its updated exterior design and versatile 41mm equivalent focal length for everyday shooting. Now featuring a weather-sealed construction, this wide-normal prime also incorporates a manual aperture ring for intuitive and tactile exposure control, however an 'A' position can also be used for camera-based settings adjustments.
In terms of optics, one aspherical element is featured and helps to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations, and a Super EBC coating has also been applied to control flare and ghosting. Additionally, benefitting both photo and video applications, a high-torque DC coreless motor is used to realize quick, accurate, and near-silent autofocus performance.
- Short normal-length prime is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 41mm equivalent focal length.
- Modestly bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light, affords control over depth of field, and helps to keep the overall physical design compact and lightweight.
- Pancake form factor measures less than 1" thick for an ultra-portable, versatile design.
- One aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- High-torque DC coreless motor provides especially quick, precise, and responsive autofocus performance.
- Updated physical design incorporates a manual aperture ring with a locking 'A' position for intuitive, tactile exposure control.
- Weather-resistant design prevents dust and moisture from entering the lens and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.