- 16MP Resolution
- 5x Optical Zoom Lens 28-140mm Equiv
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- 3.0" TFT LCD Monitor
- 720p HD Video
- Up to 6400 ISO for Low Light Photos
- Creative Filters (Fisheye, Vivid, etc.)
- Multiple Shooting Modes, Inc. Smart Auto
- Smile Detection Function
- Macro Close-up Photography
The Canon Powershot A3300 IS Digital Camera (Blue) is a great combination of superb image quality and easy-to-use creative features. High resolution of 16.0 megapixels, a 5x 28-140mm (35mm equivalent) wide-angle zoom lens, plus a 3.0" LCD monitor for composing and viewing photos and video put this camera in a class by itself.
Gorgeous 720p HD video is built-in and easy to use. Sensitivity up to 6400 ISO, built-in image stabilization and a Low Light mode will make blurry pictures a thing of the past. No fuss, no muss Smart Auto mode programs the optimal settings for common shooting situations, and Creative Filters make creativity easy with Fisheye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Monochrome, Super Vivid and Poster effects for more high-impact images.
Smile Detection mode recognizes and captures your subject's smile. A Discreet Mode disables the sound, flash and AF beam to let you take photos in quiet areas without disturbing anyone. For super dramatic close-up photos, the Macro mode lets you focus as close as 1.8". And all of this is powered by a rechargeable NB-8L battery pack that gives you approximately 230 shots per charge.
Loaded with Features, Packed with Value.
In Still Images or 720p HD Video, Every Detail is Beautifully Preserved
Live View Control
Toy Camera Effect
Kids & Pets
Charge Up and Go
Shoot without Distractions
Photographic Artistry That's Easy for Anyone.
See the Image on a Big Screen
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.