- Features: LAB-BOX is a multi-format tank that allows developing film from start to end, in full daylight, bypassing the need to load the rolls in the dark
- Universal and Modular: With one tank it is possible to develop both 135 and 120 film rolls, simply by switching the loading module (This unit only includes 135mm modular)
- Compact and Portable: The tank features a compact design that allows for easy carrying, in a bag or a backpack
- Quick and Easy: Film rolls can be loaded and developed in daylight, through an intuitive and simple process
- Versatile and Professional: Perfectly suitable for beginners, but will also meet the needs of more experienced photographers, offering the possibility to experiment with different developing processes
Details: LAB-BOX is a multi-format tank that allows developing film from start to end, in full daylight, bypassing the need to load the rolls in the dark.135 ModuleThe 135 Module has a film slot where the 35mm cartridge is positioned and blocked. The film is then clipped and the lid is closed in order to rotate the outer knob and loading the film onto the reel. Once fully loaded, an internal blade will cut the film, separating it from the cartridge.Universal and ModularWith one tank it is possible to develop both 135 and 120 film rolls, simply by switching the loading module (This unit only includes 135mm modular).Compact and PortableThe tank features a compact design that allows for easy carrying, in a bag or a backpack.Quick and EasyFilm rolls can be loaded and developed in daylight, through an intuitive and simple process.Versatile and ProfessionalPerfectly suitable for beginners, but will also meet the needs of more experienced photographers, offering the possibility to experiment with different developing processes.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.