- P40 Phase-Corrected Roof Prism
- HDC & AquaDura Coated Lenses
- Close Focus under 10"
- Close-Up Lens Accessory Included
- 331' Field of View at 1000 Yards
- Waterproof/Submersible to 16.4'
- Compact at 4 x 1", Lightweight at 4 oz
The Leica, the Monovid 8x20 Monocular brings distant subjects in close and reveals the tiny details of nearby objects. Whether you're scoping a performer on stage, glassing the treeline for the Lord God bird, or investigating the intricate subtleties of a Nautilus shell – you'll be glad you didn't leave home without it.
The Monovid's 8x optical system features a phase-corrected roof prism and lenses with HDC and AquaDura coatings, to maximize light transmission and deliver a bright, sharp image. Inside the Monovid's cylindrical leather carry case there's a special pocket for a very special attachment – a close-up lens that allows 8x magnification at distances as close as 9.8". Its aluminum housing is nitrogen-filled to prevent internal fogging in any climate, and it is sufficiently watertight to withstand being submerged to a depth of more than 16 feet with no ill effects.
- 8x magnification
- 20mm objective lens
- Roof prism with P40 phase correction coating
- AquaDura & HDC optical coatings maximize light transmission and repel water and dirt
Use and Handling
- 331' Field of view at 1000 yards
- Close-up accessory lens: focuses to 9.8"
- Twist-up eyecup accommodates eyeglasses
- Comfortable 15mm eye relief
- Submersible to 16'/5.0 m
- Nitrogen-purged aluminum housing is fogproof in any climate
- Internal focusing via central focusing knob
- Leather case with silent magnetic fastener and close-up lens compartment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.