- Like new Conditiion
- No scratches, haze or fog on glass
- No longer has box
Details: The EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens from Canon is a compact and lightweight telephoto zoom lens that is specifically designed for EOS DSLR cameras that use the EF-S lens mount with APS-C sized sensor. Combining powerful performance with high image quality, this lens offers the 35mm focal length equivalence of 88-400mm and is ideal for photographers seeking an affordable, versatile autofocus lens for general-purpose telephoto photography.
The EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens incorporates Canon's 4-stop compensation Image Stabilizer technology. This allows the use of shutter speeds up to four times slower with no perceptible increase in image blur. A panning detection feature automatically turns off the Image Stabilizer in either the horizontal or vertical direction when following moving subjects. An Ultra-low Dispersion lens element minimizes aberrations and contributes to overall sharp, high contrast imaging.
Image Stabilization Image Stabilization extends low light options to previously unavailable levels. Handheld images taken in low light and at long focal lengths will benefit from the 4-stop shutter speed equivalence of the optical image stabilization system.
Superior Image Quality One UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) lens element is used to suppress the effects of secondary chromatic aberrations - for crisp, sharp, high-contrast images without fringing throughout the zoom range.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.