- Lens-Shift Image Stabilization
- Field-Flattener Lens System
- Super Spectra Multi-Coated Optics
- Normal and Powered IS Modes
- Simple 2-Button User Interface
- Large Center Focusing Wheel
- Fold-Down Rubber Eyecups
- Runs on Two AA Batteries
- Weight: 27.3 Ounces
The Canon 14x32 IS Image Stabilized Binoculars employ a lens-shift system uses a combination of a vibration gyro-mechanism and microprocessors that detect and counter the appearance of hand-shake by moving the internal lens assembly to make the image appear steady. High-magnification optics such as this are extremely prone to the appearance of visible hand-shake, which interferes with clear and immersive views. Through the use of image stabilization, users can enjoy high-power observations without the distracting shake, or the need for tripods or other support systems normally required to achieve steady images.
Two IS modes allow the performance to be tailored to the situation: Normal IS is ideal for moving or multiple subjects, while Powered IS improves the stabilization when observing a single stationary subject. An intuitive two-button user interface makes choosing the mode simple and easy. The IS runs on two included AA batteries, and when not using the image stabilization, the optic will operate as a conventional pair of binoculars.
Optically, the binoculars are built with traditional Porro prisms, and an integrated field-flattener lens that corrects spherical aberration for distortion-free views, especially at the edges. Canon's proprietary Super Spectra Coating is used to limit color bias, lens flare and ghosting; while maximizing light transmission, color rendition, clarity, and contrast across the entire visible spectrum. With this new IS system, the close focus distance has been drastically reduced versus earlier models that use a different IS mechanism.
- Powerful 14x magnification
- Compact 32mm objective lens
- Porro prism light path
- Fully multi-coated optics using Canon's proprietary Super Spectra Coating to limit color bias, lens flare and ghosting; while improving light transmission, color rendition, clarity, and contrast across the entire visible spectrum
- Doublet field-flattener lens corrects spherical aberration for distortion-free views, especially at the edges
- 7-element / 6-group objective lens configuration
- 5-element / 4-group eyepiece lens configuration
- 226-foot field of view at 1000 yards
- 6.6' close focus distance is an improvement over earlier IS models
- Lens-Shift image stabilization system uses a vibration gyro-mechanism, in conjunction with microprocessors, that detect and counter the appearance of hand-shake by moving the internal lens assembly horizontally and vertically, to make the image appear steady
- Powered Image Stabilization is a secondary IS system that improves the image stabilization when focused on a single subject
- ±1.0° correction angle
- Runs on two AA batteries
Use and Handling
- Simple 2-button interface: Normal IS and Powered IS
- Large center focus wheel
- ±3 right eye dioptric correction
- 55-76mm interpupillary adjustment range
- Fold-down rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- 14.5mm eye relief
- 2.3mm exit pupil
- Redesigned chassis is more ergonomic to fit more comfortably in the hand
- Slip-resistant rubber armoring provides a sure grip
- Weight: 27.3 ounces
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.