- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- 4K30 Video, 4K60 with Crop; HDR-PQ
- 23 fps E. Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter
- 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Multi-Function Shoe, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth
- RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- NPM: 5331C009
The Canon EOS R10 is a sleek mirrorless camera with a hybrid ethos. Adept in both photo and video worlds, the R10 brings an APS-C sensor to the R system, along with high-speed shooting, intelligent AF, and impressive 4K video recording to complement a multimedia workflow.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC X Processing
APS-C Comes to EOS R
DIGIC X Processor
Borrowed from the R3, the R10 sports a DIGIC X image processor to perform a variety of high-speed tasks, ranging from continuous shooting to high-resolution video recording. In terms of high-speed shooting, the R10 supports up to 23 fps continuous shooting with a silent electronic shutter or 15 fps with a mechanical shutter, with AF and AE readings before each frame. The processor also helps to realize a broad sensitivity range from ISO 100-32000, which is expandable up to ISO 51200 for working in difficult lighting conditions.
UHD 4K Video Recording
HDR-PQ recording is possible, too, for in-camera HDR production in 10-bit and external recording, via the micro-HDMI port, which supports a clean 4K output. Also, unlimited recording times are possible, too, and the R10 features an external microphone port as well as a multi-function shoe for wide accessories compatibility.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- Bright, clear 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is featured for high-resolution eye-level viewing. This 0.95x-magnification finder is benefitted by the fast processing for virtually no lag and a quick 120-fps refresh rate can be used for vivid, realistic motion portrayal.
- A 3.0" vari-angle LCD is also available and benefits working high, low, and front-facing angles. The flexible position is complemented by a touchscreen interface and the clear 1.04m-dot resolution allows for vivid playback and live view monitoring.
- A single SD memory card slot is rated for UHS-II card speeds to support fluent 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.
Next-Generation Multi-Function Shoe
RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Canon has taken care of the optical design, using two aspherical elements and the Super Spectra Coating to minimize aberrations and reduce ghosting and flare. An Optical Image Stabilizer will help ensure sharp imagery, providing up to 4 stops of shake correction. Additionally, the lead screw-type STM AF system is fast enough to keep up with speedy continuous focus while being smooth and quiet enough to work for video.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.