- Integrated high resolution 2.36MP OLED EVF
- 4K Video - State of art video technology
- Wi-Fi/NFC for an instant connection to your smartphone or tablet PC
- High Speed AF - The fastest in its class even in tele position
Details: The Leica V-Lux is the Swiss Army knife amongst high end compact cameras Its fast and huge optical zoom lens, and its outstanding picture and video (4K) quality make it the best digital camera for travel, sports and outdoor activities The camera is one of the most versatile compact cameras from Leica With the Leica V-Lux you are best equipped to start an adventure and explore the world Main features Integrated flash MP4. Recording time: max. 29:00 minutes Zoom (Optical / digital / intelligent) : 16 x / 4 x / 32 x RESOLUTION: Still image: 4:3 format: 4864x3648 (17.5 M) (L), 3456x2592 (9 M) (M), 2432x1824 (4.5 M) (S) 3:2 format: 5472x3648 (20 M) (L), 3888x2592 (10 M) (M),2736x1824 (5 M) (S) 16:9 format: 5472x080 (17 M) (L), 3840x2160 (8 M) (M), 1920x1080 (2 M) (S) 1:1 format: 3648x648 (13.5 M) (L), 2592x2592 (6.5 M) (M), 1824x1824 (3.5 M) (S) Video: NTSC Model 3840x2160 pixels, 30 p (4K: 100 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is 30 bps) (AAC) 1920x1080 pixels, 60 p (FHD: 28 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is 60 bps) (AAC) 1920x1080 pixels, 30 p (FHD: 20 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is 30 bps) (AAC) 1280x720 pixels, 30 p (HD: 10 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is 120 bps) (AAC) 640x480 pixels, 30 p (VGA: 4 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is 30 bps) (AAC) 1920x1080 pixels, 30 p (FHD: MP4) (sensor output is120 bps) (High Speed Video) PAL Model 3840x2160 pixels, 25 p (4K: 100 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is 25 bps) (AAC) 1920x1080 pixels, 50 p (FHD: 28 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is ist 50 bps) (AAC) 1920x1080 pixels, 25 p (FHD: 20 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is 25 bps) (AAC) 1280x720 pixels, 25 p (HD: 10 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is 25 bps) (AAC) 640x480 pixels, 25 p (VGA: 4 Mbps/MP4) (sensor output is 25 bps) (AAC) 1920x1080 pixels, 25 p (FHD: MP4) (sensor output is 100 bps)
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.