- Live in detail with the world’s first 40-megapixel APS-C sensor X-H2 blends the compact and lightweight versatility of APS-C mirrorless cameras with an unmatched back-side illuminated X-Trans CMOS 5 HR imaging sensor. Add in an optimized pixel layout that promises exceptional detail, unrivaled color accuracy, and impressive video flexibility, these game-changing features are made possible only with X-Processor 5, which delivers lightning-fast performance to help X-H2 deliver 8K/30p video, enhanced autofocus capabilities, and black-out free image bursts at 15fps. Not to mention, it’s also more efficient than its predecessor, boosting battery performance by 10%.
- X-H2 uses its native 8K video resolution to give filmmakers several ways of unlocking the camera’s true potential. X-H2 offers a suite of video functions that make it perfect for every moviemaking occasion. Apple ProRes 10-bit 4:2:2 footage can be recorded internally at up to 8K/30p using a CFexpress Type B card, while 12-bit Apple ProRes RAW*1 or Blackmagic RAW*2 footage can be recorded to compatible external devices* via the full-size HDMI Type A port. Additionally, when recording video using the F-Log2 color profile, X-H2’s dynamic range extends to 13+ stops – a one-stop improvement over the previous sensor, enhancing post-production flexibility.
- Pixel Shift Multi-Shot X-H2 is the first X Series to feature Pixel Shift Multi-Shot, which delivers 160-megapixel images for the ultimate quality when detail really matters. A staple of GFX System cameras, Pixel Shift Multi-Shot records 20 frames, shifting the sensor by 0.5 pixels between each frame. Resulting images are automatically combined into one DNG RAW file, which can be output to a desired file format using suitable RAW processing software. This groundbreaking feature is invaluable for archival recording and other commercial applications where color fidelity and fine detail are paramount. Using Pixel Shift Multi-Shot ensures false colors and moiré effects are suppressed.
- Improved in-body image stabilization (IBIS) offers seven stops of compensation and features an enhanced algorithm that improves motion detection. This produces shake-free results in more scenarios than ever before, most notably when panning or following subjects on foot for video. For stills photographers, full-resolution images can be recorded at an incredible 15 frames-per-second when using the mechanical shutter, while those switching to the electronic shutter can work at 20fps in the 1.29x crop factor option. Further high-speed options are provided by the electronic shutter’s 1/180,000 sec top speed, while photographers seeking optimum quality will welcome the lower minimum ISO 125.
- With its broad range of wired and wireless options for transferring image and video data, the X-H2 camera body supports wireless image transfer through the Fujifilm Remote Camera App and natively delivers webcam resolutions of up to 4K/60p for a high-quality live streaming experience. With the optional VFT-XH Wireless File Transmitter Battery Grip functionality is expanded even further. The grip adds tethering connections and FTP file transfer through Wi-Fi, Ethernet and smartphone connections, plus the Remote Rec function. This enables up to four camera bodies, with VFT-XH battery grips attached, to be connected and controlled via a web browser on a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Details: Featuring the world’s first 40-megapixel APS-C sensor, 8K video and powerful features for both stills and motion creatives, X-H2 offers an incredible specification in a compact and portable body. The all-new X-Trans CMOS 5 HR sensor produces images with incredible color and detail, featuring Pixel Shift Multi-Shot – another X Series first – that generates 160-megapixel files. 8K video is possible for up to 240 minutes with 10-bit 4:2:2 ProRes footage recorded internally via CF Express Type B card. 12-bit RAW footage can also be recorded via the Type A HDMI socket to compatible external recorders. Add the optional VFT-XH File Transmitter to access Remote Rec, allowing control over up to four cameras simultaneously – perfect for live streaming. All this processing power is packed into a small, light, and durable X Series body that offers a seven-stop IBIS system, continuous shooting at up to 15 frames-per-second (mechanical shutter), an incredible 1/180,000 sec top shutter speed and more.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.