- The MeFOTO BackPacker folds up inversely, and is available in several colors in aluminum. When incorporated with the MeFOTO SideKick iPhone tripod mount(not included), the BackPacker makes the perfect travel companion.
- Features: 360-degree Panning: Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment. Two Leg Angle Positions: For an extra measure of flexibility, tripod legs can be independently locked into place at two different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular surface areas, or at ground level.
- Recessed Center-Column Hook: A spring loaded recessed hook, located in the bottom of the center-column, allows you to hang additional weight from the tripod's center of gravity for increased stability. Separate Head and Pan Lock: Individual head tension and lock knob as well as pan lock help make the right adjustment.
- Precision Matched Q Series Ballhead: Dual action heavy duty ballhead with Arca-Swiss style compatible quick release plate. Integral Bubble: Level Allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and head movements.
- Compact: The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180 degrees making it small enough to carry just about anywhere. Five Leg Sections: Get the height you need and ultimate versatility. Twist Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation System: MeFOTO's innovative rubberized locking grips combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set up plus weather and dust-resistance.
Details: From the Manufacturer MeFOTO BackPacker The MeFOTO BackPacker Travel Tripod Kits provide an exceptional combination of materials, construction and features - plus a splash of color! Great for point & shoot, mirrorless and micro 4/3 cameras. Only 12.6" when folded yet 51.2" extended, it weighs 2.6 lbs and can support up to 8.8 lbs. Choose from 8 colors: black, blue, gold, green, orange, purple, red or titanium. The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180° giving it a compact size of 12.6". Five extendable leg sections give you a height range of 16.5"-51.2". The BackPacker only weighs 2.6 lbs but can support up to 8.8 lbs making it perfect for your point-and-shoot, mirrorless or smaller DSLR cameras. Two leg angle positions provide flexibility and enable shooting in cramped quarters or on irregular surface areas. Twist lock legs with anti-rotation system, paired with rubberized locking grips enable fast and fumble-free set-up plus weather and dust resistance. Comes with a precision matched Q series ballhead, Arca-Swiss style compatibility quick release plate and integral bubble level to prevent uneven pans and head movements. Separate head and pan lock secure your camera at any desired angle and obtain accurate panoramas with 360-degree panning. Comes with a carry case for transport and protection. Backed by MeFOTO's 5 year warranty: 2 years at purchase + 3 years after registration. Maximum Load 8.8 lbs Max Height (24° Leg Angle) w/ Column Extended 51.2 in (1310 mm) Minimum Height 16.5" (420mm) Folded Length 12.6 in (320 mm) Number of Leg Sections 5 Leg Lock Type Twist lock Center Column Fixed center column Tilt Range -45° / +90° Drag Control No Panning Range 360° Spiked Feet N/A Separate Panning Lock Yes Quick Release (QR) Plate Arca-Swiss Style (PU50) Bubble Level Yes Head Mount Thread Size 3/8”-16 Weight 2.6 lb (1.2 kg) USB None Housing High impact plastic with captive battery door Weight 3.9 ounces (110 grams) with batteries installed Dimensions Height: 4.2 inches (10.7 cm) Width: 2.1 inches (5.3 cm) Depth: 1.2 inches (3.0 cm) Operating Temperature Above 5° F (-15° C) and below 120° F (50° C) Storage Temperature Above -22° F (-30° C) and below 185° F (85° C) (without battery) Input/Output 3.5mm (1/8”) stereo miniphone jack, hot shoe Mounting Hot shoe, lanyard/D-Ring loop, ¼-20 threaded insert In the Box Quick Guide Stereo 3.5mm (1/8”) miniphone to miniphone cable Mono 3.5mm miniphone to locking PC cable Stereo 3.5mm miniphone to 6.3mm (¼”) adapter Lanyard RoHS Compliant Yes Optional Accessories Isolation bar, trigger buttons, camera motor drive cables, PC cables and adapters, flash sync cables and protective case Product Description The MeFOTO BackPacker is a super compact travel tripod that folds up inversely and fits inside most backpacks and suitcases. It's available in eight different colors and can be used for many different style cameras such as: point and shoot, smartphones and mirrorless. The BackPacker comes with a dual action Q series ballhead with Arca-Swiss style quick release plate. Carry case with shoulder strap included.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.