- Focal length and maximum aperture: 75-300mm 1:4-5.6
- Lens construction: 13 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 32 Degree 11 ft. - 8 Degree 15 ft.
- Front group rotating extension system with USM focus adjustment
- Closest focusing distance: 1.5m/4.9 ft.
- 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Micro ultra-sonic monitor (USM) makes autofocusing quicker and quieter than before
- Improved zoom mechanism with silver on the front; 4.9-foot close focus distance
- Ideal for shooting sports, portraits, and wildlife; lightweight frame weighs 16.8 ounces
- Measures 2.8 inches in diameter and 4.8 inches long; 1-year warranty
Details: Product Description The Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM telephoto zoom lens is a compact and lightweight 4x telephoto zoom lens ideal for shooting sports, portraits, and wildlife. The newly developed Micro USM makes auto focusing quicker and quieter. The improved zoom mechanism also makes zooming smoother. The front part of the zoom ring now sports a silver ring for a luxury touch. From the Manufacturer This compact and lightweight EF 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens is ideal for shooting sports, portraits, and wildlife. The lens is distinguished by a newly developed micro ultra-sonic monitor (USM) that makes autofocusing quicker and quieter, along with an improved zoom mechanism that includes a silver ring on the front for a luxurious touch. The micro USM makes this version of the lens particularly suitable for applications that require a fast autofocus, such as sporting events or wildlife shoots. Best of all, the USM version shares many of the same features that makes the non-USM lens so popular, such as a compact size, a close focusing range, and accessory compatibility. As with all Canon lenses, this unit carries a one-year warranty. Focal length: 75-300mm Maximum aperture: 1:4.5-5.6 Lens construction: 13 elements in 9 groups Diagonal angle of view: 32 degrees (at 11 feet) to 8 degrees (at 15 feet) Focus adjustment: Front group rotating extension system with USM Closest focusing distance: 4.9 feet Zoom system: Rotating type Filter size: 58mm Dimensions: 2.8 inches in diameter, 4.8 inches long Weight: 16.8 ounces Compact and lightweight 4x telephoto zoom lens ideal for shooting sports, portraits, and wildlife. The newly developed Micro USM makes autofocusing quicker and quieter. The improved zoom mechanism also makes zooming smoother. The front part of the zoom ring now sports a silver ring for a luxury touch. With the addition of a Micro USM for faster and even quieter autofocus, this version of the EF 75-300mm is well-suited for sports and other applications requiring fast AF. The USM version shares the compact size, close focusing range, and accessory compatibility of the non-USM lens. For many advanced amateurs, the 75-300 range is ideal as a versatile entry into telephoto photography. Isolate the Interesting Part The eye tends to see the whole rather than the individual parts. It also sees whatís near and not whatís far. By bringing attention to those things missed by the eye, you can create many interesting pictures. It could be the grimace of an athlete, the grill of a classic car, or a girl against a blurred background. Telephoto lenses can also compress images to give dramatic effects. You are limited only by your imagination.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.