- Looks clean but may have minor signs of use/surface marks
- Including Rechargeable Battery, USB Cabel
- Stock # EB030734915521
- 445 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output
- Dual Magnet Clip
- Impact and Chemical Resistant Lens
- IP54: Water & Dust Resistant Angled Body for Resting and Directing Light
- 2 Light Output Modes for Max Brightness or Extended Runtime
- High Mode: 445 Lumens- 2 Hrs. Low Mode: 100 Lumens- 11 Hrs.
- Internally Charges REDLITHIUM USB Batteries Through Micro-USB Port
- 3X Faster Charge Time: 2.1A Charge Rate
- Get 50 Percent of a Charge in Under 30 Minutes, 80 Percent in Under 1 Hour, and a Full Charge of the REDLITHIUM USB Battery in 2 Hours
- LED Fuel Gauge Allows Fast Checking of REDLITHIUM USB Battery Charge
- 2ft Heavy Duty Micro-USB Braided Cord with Metal Ends
STICK IT. WEAR IT. CARRY IT. Powered by REDLITHIUM® USB, the Milwaukee® USB Rechargeable ROVER™ Pocket Flood Light delivers 445 lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition output, and is capable of all-day runtime, over 2,000 recharges and 3X faster charging via USB. Stick, clip, and carry it anywhere with its dual magnet clip, perfect for mechanical, electrical, H/VAC-R, MRO, and automotive trades. The light is impact and chemical resistant to withstand harsh environments. With two light output modes, users can maximize brightness or extend runtime with up to 11 hours of light on a single charge. The REDLITHIUM® USB Battery can be recharged in the light via Micro USB or swapped out with additional REDLITHIUM® USB Batteries for virtually no downtime. The Milwaukee® USB Rechargeable ROVER™ Pocket Flood Light is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Quality Plumbing Supply is a proud distributor of Milwaukee tools. Order this Milwaukee 2112-21 Personal Flood Light today.
- (1) USB Rechargeable ROVER Pocket Flood Light (2112-21)
- (2) REDLITHIUM USB BATTERY (48-11-2130)
- (1) 2FT Heavy Duty USB Cord
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.