- SL2-S Mirrorless Full-Frame System Camera + Leica 24-70 2.8 Lens
- New 24MP CMOS-BSI full-frame sensor
- 25 fps electronical shutter (DNG), 9 fps mechanical shutter
- 4GB internal buffer memory
- Up to ISO 100,000
Details: LEICA SL2-STwo worlds. One ChoiceFor photographers and videographers who seek outstanding imaging performance to express both still and moving visual stories, the new Leica SL2-S is the ideal choice to capture brilliant photographs and cinematic videos through an intuitive camera that is built to last. With its new 24MP CMOS-BSI sensor and separate modes/menus for photo and video, the new Leica SL2-S offers the best of both mediums in one all-metal, state-of-the-art body.Best Of Both Worlds: A Full Frame CameraPerfectly Suited For Action Photography And High-End Video The new 24 MP CMOS-BSI full-frame sensor, the first backsideilluminated sensor from Leica, is designed to deliver the legendary Leica look for photo and video Professional video capabilities with 4K 10bit 4:2:2 and C4k 10bit 4:2:2 Made in Germany: High quality milled aluminum top cover and bottom, complete with IP54-rated weather sealing protection The fast all-around camera with Capture One 21 Full Support and Adobe Lightroom Optimization Seamless support of a wide range of lenses from the L-Mount Alliance, the Leica M-System and Leitz Cine lenses Fast shooting speed up to 25 fps for DNG and a 4GB buffer Multishot Mode with up to 96MPA professional Photo and Video Camera that delivers outstanding results and is built to be a future proof investment.An ideal camera for the photographer who wants to s
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.