- Thin 3x zoom lens: portable and versatile CX-format zoom lens for use with the Nikon 1 range of cameras. Perfect for everything from distant subjects to tight close-ups, this lens is ideal for photos and movies of diverse everyday scenes
- Electric power-drive zoom with power-zoom ring: enables swift, smooth zooming and intuitive operation. Especially handy when photographing the action or filming movies
- 10-30mm zoom range: offers wide-angle to telephoto coverage (35mm equivalent: 27-81mm)
- High image quality: the high-quality optical design ensures crisp, brilliant images. Four aspherical lens elements and an ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element correct unwanted aberrations and distortions, enabling superior resolution and contrast
- Vibration Reduction (VR) system: ensures clear, blur-free images throughout the zoom range
Details: The incredibly thin 1 NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-ZOOM joins the 1 NIKKOR line-up in place of the 1 NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 lens. Super-small and remarkably lightweight, this new lens offers superb portability and instant shooting, delivering higher image quality and smoother zooming for stunning photos and movies. The broad 10-30mm zoom range (35 mm equivalent: 27-81 mm) offers the versatility to frame wide camera angles, or zoom out to capture distant subjects with ease.
The electric power-drive zoom and power zoom ring enable swift, smooth zooming and intuitive operation, which is especially handy when filming or when you want to keep pace with the action. Equipped with a retractable lens mechanism and an electronic lens cover rather than a lens cap, this thin lens captures even the most unexpected photo or movie moments without delay. Turn the camera on and the cover opens while the lens extends: no need to loose precious milliseconds removing the lens cap. Turn the camera off and the lens instantly retracts, making it easy to slip the camera back into your bag with the lens still attached.
Nikon's Vibration Reduction (VR) system is incorporated for clear, blur-free images throughout the zoom range, especially when shooting at slower shutter speeds.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.