- 3-inch, 921,000-dot Super-Density horizontal type Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- In-camera Special Effects Mode and HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Stunning Full 1080p HD Movies with Full Time Autofocus
- High Resolution 16.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor
- Includes rechargeable Li-ion battery, quick charger, rubber eyecup, USB cable, AV cable, camera strap, eyepiece cap, and shoe cover
Details: From the Manufacturer The Nikon D5100 offers a host of new photographic and video tools that deliver superior performance and exceptional image quality with surprising versatility. With 16.2 megapixels, a swivel Vari-Angle LCD monitor, full HD movie capabilities, new EFFECTS Mode and new HDR setting, you hold the power and performance to capture beautiful moments and the freedom to get creative. Vari-angle LCD Monitor Creativity from any point of view Take pictures or record movies from a unique viewpoint, the D5100’s 3.0 inch, super sharp, 921,000-dot Vari-angle LCD monitor allows for versatile high quality viewing and playback. Explore every angle, with overhead shots, waist level candids, ground level and fun self portraits; you will never miss a shot. This Vari-angle monitor allows you to be creative from any point of view. Effects Mode More fun and artistic pictures and movies The D5100 incorporates an amazing array of special effects for use when taking still pictures or recording D-Movie Full HD movies. Selective Color isolates any color within the scene, capture details in places too dark for your own eyes using Night Vision, create bright, glowing images filled with atmosphere with High Key, emphasize the mood of a scene using Low Key, Miniature Effect makes a scene look like a miniature scale model and Color Sketch creates color outlines of the subject that are played back as a series of stills in a slide show. Tell better stories Full HD 1080p D-Movie with Sound The D5100 delivers exceptionally high-quality movie performance due to its full HD capability while the latest in full-time autofocus takes the guess work out of tracking your subjects while in motion. Effortless moviemaking is at your fingertip thanks to D5100’s ergonomically placed Live View and Movie start button. Your D-Movies will come to life thanks to D5100’s sound recording capability — get stereo sound with Nikon’s optional ME-1 Stereo Microphone. HDR (High Dynamic Range) Exquisite detail in highlight and shadow In scenes with extreme contrasts, such as bright, sunlit clouds and a foreground deep in shadow, it was once quite difficult to render the textures of both equally. Not any more. D5100 combines two exposures to create an image revealing an extremely wide dynamic range, but with less noise and richer color gradation than ever before. Stunning image quality Image quality in a class of its own Incorporating the latest Nikon D-SLR technologies such as the 16.2MP DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 2 image processing engine, the D5100 delivers outstanding image quality. Its CMOS sensor offers a remarkably wide ISO range (ISO 100 to 6400) with reduced noise which enables you to shoot at faster shutter speeds and capture scenes and subjects with less blur. Handheld shooting and full HD movies come out looking great even in low light. Speed and performance that delivers With high-speed continuous shooting at approx. 4 frames per second, you’ll never miss a moment and with D5100’s large optical viewfinder providing accurate and realistic composition, you’ll get a precise view and focus in every situation. Capture your subjects precisely D5100’s 11-point AF system provides flexibility to compose the shot you want ensuring your subject is captured sharply wherever it’s located in the frame. Working together with the Scene Recognition System, the camera can keep your main subject in focus even if the composition changes using Nikon’s exclusive 3D-tracking.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.