- 16.3MP APS-C "X-Trans" CMOS sensor
- 6 frames per second continuous shooting
- Contrast detect AF
- ISO 200-6400, expandable up to 25,600
- 1080 HD video
- 2.8 inch LCD with 460,000 dots
- Electronic viewfinder with 2,360,000 dots
- Raw and Raw + JPEG shooting
- Pop-up flash with hotshoe
Details: From the Manufacturer Introducing the X-E1 from Fujifilm X-Trans CMOS Sensor - Enabling high quality imaging Equipped with a large APS-C size sensor the resolving and descriptive power of the Fujinon lens can be maximized thereby enabling high resolution over the entire screen. Achievement of Superb High Resolution, High Sensitivity & Impressive “Bokeh” Effect The X-E1's sensor adopts the same high-performance 16M X-Trans CMOS found in the X Series flagship X-Pro1 model. Featuring an originally developed color filter array with a highly random pixel arrangement, its X-Trans CMOS sensor eliminates the need for an optical low-pass filter, which is used in conventional systems to inhibit moiré at the expense of resolution. The innovative array lets the X-Trans CMOS sensor capture unfiltered light from the lens and produce unprecedented resolution. The unique random arrangement of the color filter array is also highly effective in enhancing noise separation in high-sensitivity photography. Another advantage of the large APS-C sensor is the ability to create a beautiful “bokeh” effect - the aesthetic out-of-focus effect created when shooting with a shallow depth of field. Standard Range to ISO6400 and Extended Range to ISO25600 Featuring a large APS-C sensor and with the elimination of an optical low-pass filter, Fujifilm's X-Trans CMOS takes advantage of its high-sensitivity performance to deliver a standard range up to ISO6400. No matter when or where the shutter opportunity arises, you can depend on its high-sensitivity image quality to defeat blur caused by camera shake or subject motion. The X-E1's low-light capabilities are guaranteed to capture the moment beautifully. High Resolution In bright scenes, every detail from the leaves of the trees to a wisp of hair in a portrait is captured with exceptionally high resolution. Wide Dynamic Range In high contrast scenes, for example when shooting landscapes with a strong contrast between bright and dark areas, this technology reproduces the natural tonality in both highlights and shadow. FILM SIMULATION - Explore the Nuances of Color. Just like choosing the perfect film to match your creative direction, the X-E1 can simulate the color and tonal qualities of acclaimed film brands including the true-to-scene natural look of PROVIA, the vibrant tonality and saturated colors of Velvia and the silky soft look and beautiful skin tones of ASTIA. Film Simulation mode makes it simple to capture the expressive color quality of the rich legacy of Fujifilm photo film technology. High-definition and high-luminance 2.36 M-dot “OLED electronic viewfinder” By combining the best “OLED electronic viewfinder” in its class with FUJIFILM's original optical technology the X-E1 offers a bright, wide field of vision of which its entirety can be seen at a glance. “Natural Look” Electronic Viewfinder Debuts The Fusion of FUJIFILM Optical Technology and a new 2.36M-dot Organic EL Adopting an optical structure of two glass lenses and a double aspherical lens, the viewfinder provides a comfortable and natural view of the entire scene with an horizontal apparent field of view of 25°. FUJIFILM's optical engineers have achieved a distortion-free view with astounding edge-to-edge clarity and maintained an excellent field of vision even if the photographer's eye position shifts. Diopter Adjustment Dial The X-E1 offers a diopter correction dial that enables users to adjust the strength of the viewfinder in accordance with their eyesight. The dial is located on the side of the viewfinder and can be adjusted from -4m-1 - +2m-1 (dtp). 2.36 M-dot Organic EL Panel With approx. 2.36M dots of resolution and 100% coverage, the X-E1 display panel provides incredible detail to perfectly frame and focus your shots. The rich color expression of OLED technology and high contrast ratio of 1:5000* reflect exposure, white balance and film simulation settings with high fidelity, letting you confirm changes in real time
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.