- 55-200mm focal length, Minimum focus distance -1.10m/43.41 inch
- 83-300mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras
- F3.5-4.8 maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Stepper-type AF motor
- Image stabilization (4.5 stops claimed), 62mm filters.Batteries is not Included since batteries are not required
- Fujifilm X mount for X series interchangeable lens cameras
Details: The all new FUJINON XF55-200mm lens gives users a fast F3.5-4.8 lens that produces sharp images across its entire zoom range, from edge-to-edge. Its image stabilization function enables the use of shutter speeds up to 4.5 stops slower, preventing camera shake even when shooting hand-held in low-light situations, or when shooting at a stopped down aperture. The XF55-200mm lens includes two linear motors for high-speed AF of 0.28 seconds 2 to quickly focus on your subject. Together with its high quality metal design, the XF55-200mm lens delivers an easy-to-transport lens with a large maximum aperture for outstanding mobility and performance. The FUJINON XF55-200mm (83-300mm*1) F3.5-F4.8 R LM OIS lens features:, An advanced optical design to cover the mid-telephoto (83mm) to telephoto (300mm), Image stabilization for shutter speeds up to 4.5 stops slower, Two linear motors for high-speed AF and quiet operation, Two ED lens elements and one Super ED lens element for increased performance and effective control against chromatic aberrations, FUJINON's proprietary HT-EBC coating on the entire lens surface to effectively prevent reflections, and control flare and ghosting, Minimum focal distance of 1.1m across the entire zoom range to enable telephoto close-ups , A 1/3EV step aperture ring for users to easily adjust the aperture while holding the camera up to their eye, High quality, metal construction focus ring and aperture ring. Note: This lens has a switch on the side of lens to activate image stabilization.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.