- This battery charger gives you the flexibility of charging your battery without tyinh up your camcorder
- The retractable plug makes the charger compact and easy to take with your when you travel
- It plugs directly into a power outlet without a cable
- Allows you to take full advantage of high-capacity rechargeable batteries
- Specially designed to charge Canon NB-2L and NB-2LH batteries
- Easy to use; compact battery charger weighs only 2.4 ounces
- Measures 2.2 x 0.9 x 3.6 inches (W x D x H)
Details: Product Description This battery charger gives you the flexibility of charging your battery without tying up your camera/camcorder. The retractable plug makes the charger compact and it easy to take with you when you travel. Compatibility: -- DC310 DVD Camcorder -- EOS Digital Rebel XT -- ZR850 -- PowerShot S60 -- ZR950 miniDV -- ZR960 -- DC420 -- VIXIA HF R11 -- PowerShot G9 -- DC410 -- VIXIA HF R10 Black -- VIXIA HF R10 Red -- ZR700 -- VIXIA HF R100 -- DC320 DVD Camcorder -- PowerShot S80 -- PowerShot S70 -- PowerShot S50 -- Digital Rebel XTi -- ZR800 -- VIXIA HV20 HDV -- VIXIA HV40 HDV -- PowerShot G7 -- PowerShot S45 -- DC330 DVD Camcorder -- ZR830 -- VIXIA HF R10 Silver -- PowerShot S30 -- ZR900 miniDV -- ZR500 -- ZR930 miniDV -- PowerShot S40 -- ZR600 Amazon.com The Canon CB-2LW Compact Battery Charger is designed to take full advantage of high-capacity rechargeable batteries. The CB-2LW has been specially designed to charge Canon NB-2L and NB-2LH batteries, and runs on 100-240 volts of AC power. Easy to use, this compact battery charger weighs only 2.4 ounces and measures 2.2 x 0.9 x 3.6 inches (W x D x H).
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.