- First Digilux camera with an interchangeable lens for the Leica D system
- 7.5-megapixel LiveMos sensor for magnificent standard of imaging
- Leica D Vario-Elmarit f2.8-3.5/14-50 aspherical lens
- Shutter speed, focal length, aperture, and focus can be set by hand on the camera and the lens
- High-quality materials and precision craftsmanship ensure reliability under tough conditions of reportage photography
Details: From the Manufacturer The Leica D system gives ambitious amateurs and professional photographers a whole new range of possibilities. The Leica Digilux3 is the first Digilux camera with an interchangeable lens and therefore forms the basis for the Leica D system, a completely independent digital SLR system. The clear design of the camera housing and the operating concept of the Digilux are in keeping with the best Leica tradition. The shutter speed, focal length, aperture and focus can be set by hand on the camera and the lens--a fast, precise and creative solution in comparison with conventional SLR cameras. The interplay of Leica's legendary performance and the latest technology is almost revolutionary: the newly designed lens Leica D Vario-Elmarit f2.8-3.5/14-50 Asph combined with state-of-the-art optical image stabilization and a 7.5-megapixel LiveMos sensor result in a magnificent standard of imaging. High-quality materials and precision craftsmanship ensure that the Leica Digilux3 will work reliably for many years, even under the tough conditions of reportage photography. The Leica D system is a valuable companion made to last. Innovative system camera with classic design Leica stands for photographic tools that concentrate on the essentials and encourage creative users to capture their own view of the world. The Leica Digilux3 is a fusion of the latest digital technology with the traditional values of superlative image quality, intuitive operation and a timelessly beautiful design. The intuitive operation of this system camera is partly the result of designing all the controls to suit photographers' needs. No nested menus, no complicated technology. Razor-sharp images A real premiere: For the first time, Leica has combined outstanding optical imaging performance with state-of-the-art image stabilization in a D lens. Whenever you want to avoid camera shake, just switch on the image stabilizer (O.I.S.). Integrated in the lens, it ensures sharply focused images in all situations--in twilight, for indoor exposures or in the zoom range. The image stabilizer is a reliable help for exposures taken without a tripod, too. Excellent overview You won't miss a thing with the Leica Digilux3--whether you look through the optical viewfinder or at the RealtimePreview, which enables real-time assessment of the entire subject and the exposure in the display. Thanks to the ultra fast and highly precise action of the autofocus and the image processing and storage, all important moments can be captured and assessed on the brilliant high-resolution 2.5-inch display. All-round cover--inclusive Accidents can happen--a careless moment, and your valuable camera equipment is ruined. This is no problem with the new Leica Digilux3: thanks to Leica's Additional Risk Warranty, any damage to the camera and your high-quality lens is insured for the first six months after the purchase date. We repair or replace your equipment with no questions asked. After that you benefit from the manufacturer's warranty which has been extended to three years. The extra guarantee is all part of Leica service. Where else can you find such a good deal? What's in the Box: Digilux 3, 1 GB SD card, power supply unit/charger, battery pack, eyepiece cover, housing cover, AV cable, USB cable, power cord, carrying strap, CD-ROM with software Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 (WIN) and 3.0 (MAC), QuickTime.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.