- Cross-Body Strap for Right-Handed Users
- Places Camera Upside-Down Against Waist; Allows Easy and Fast Access to Camera
- Nylon Webbing, 65.8" Adjustable Length; Moisture-Wicking, 3.3" Wide Shoulder Pad
- Spring-Loaded Bumper Locks for Camera; CR-3 ConnectR Locking Carabiner; LockStar ConnectR cover to secure carabiner; FR-5 FastenR Breathe; BlackRapid Camera Safety TetheR
Details: The BlackRapid Curve Breathe Camera Strap is designed to be worn across a right-handed user's body, draped from the left shoulder to the right hip. Incorporating a moisture-wicking shoulder pad, this strap is built to provide most photographers with a comfortable and versatile carrying solution for one camera. Additionally, it is an effective option for thin or smaller-framed photographers who intend to move quickly whether on flat or rugged terrain. The Curve Breathe further stabilizes the attached camera when used with its included BlackRapid Brad Breathe Stabilizing Strap. The Brad Breathe secures this strap under the user's left shoulder and prevents the attached camera from twisting as it rests along one's right side. When camera movement along the side is less of a concern, the Brad Breathe is easy to remove. To attach to a camera or a lens, the BlackRapid Curve Breathe Camera Strap features a durable, brass and zinc-alloy CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner. An included BlackRapid FR-5 FastenR Breathe creates a connection point using a camera or lens's 1/4"-20 tripod mount. The FR-5 FastenR Breathe has a large, integrated D-ring for easy use with BlackRapid straps that utilize a CR-3 ConnectR. The length of this strap is adjustable from 36.0 to 65.8" and its nylon webbing measures up to 1.0" wide. Spring-loaded bumper locks that can be slid up and down the length of the strap's webbing make it especially easy to limit excess camera movement along the length of the Curve Breathe. When multiple cameras or lenses need to be carried, a separately-available BlackRapid CoupleR Strap allows a BlackRapid Curve camera strap to be joined with a second camera strap, that is also compatible with a CoupleR, to create a functional double-camera harness. By folding over a CR-3 ConnectR, the Lockstar Breathe prevents unintentional user contact with a CR-3 ConnectR that could cause it to accidentally unlock.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.